Hospital & Lab Clinical Chemistry Test | Urine Test Strip
Urine Test Strip
DFI care offers a variety of urine testing product line from one parameter to 13 multi-testing parameters to meet the needs for each customer.
DFI Urine Test Strips are dip-and-read test strips for preliminary diagnosis and initial screening of health conditions by doctors, laboratories and end-users.
Our products provide information for the status of carbohydrate metabolism, kidney and liver function, acid-base balance, and urinary tract infection.
Certification : CE(professional use) , Free sales certificate, FDA 510K and CLIA-waived
- Urobilinogen : Disturbance of liver functions and liver damage, cirrhosis, viral hepatitis, hemolytic anemia
- Glucose : Diagnostic value for diabetes and acute renal failure, Diabetes mellitus
- Bilirubin : Liver disease or biliary obstruction, Obstructive Jaundice
- Ketone : Diabetes, Metabolic abnormalities, starvation, vomiting, febrile states
- Specific Gravity : Indication of hydration status
- Blood : Urinary tract, trauma, renal mass, glomerular pathologies, malignancy, radiation, catheterizations, urethritis
- pH : Reference for the body status and other test results
- Protein : Urine Tract infection, diabetes and trauma
- Microalbumin : early signs of Kidney disease
- Creatinine : Kidney failure and disease, Urinary tract obstruction
- Nitrite : Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection (UTI ) or Kidney infection
- Leukocytes : Kidney or urinary tract infection or possibly a tumor
- Ascorbic Acid(Vitamin C) : higher concentration in urine samples can lead to false negative results