Point of Care | Urine Test
Urine Test - UriDoctor
Urinalysis using multi-analyte dipsticks is a point-of-care test performed at any hospital, clinical laboratory, doctor's office, health clinic, and nursing facility.
These tests may be read visually by comparing the colors with color chart, or by an automated urine dipstick analyzer which helps to provide consistency in the timing and color interpretation.
Certification : CE(professional use and self-testing use), Free sales certificate, FDA 510K
UriDoctor is a single reader to conduct a urine test easily at anywhere.
Test result is done only in 1 min and data transfer is convenient to manage it with PC user program.
Available for use in pharmacies, retail clinics and nursing home Test result may provide information for the status of carbohydrate metabolism, kidney and liver function, acid-base balance, and urinary tract infection.
Test Parameters : Glucose, Protein, pH, Blood, Ketone, Nitrite, Bilirubin, Urobilinogen, Specific Gravity, Leukocytes, Ascorbic Acid, Microalbumin and Creatinine
- Specimen type : Urine
- Reading Time : 30 -90 seconds(Visual reading) / 60 seconds(Reader)
- Storage condition : 2 ~ 30 ℃
- Shelf Life : 24 months from the manufacturing date.
- Product : UriDoctor Urine analyzer
- Throughput : 50 Tests/Hour(Max)
- Size : 188 mm x 74 mm x 77 mm (W-D-H)
- Weight : 0.4 kg
- Memory Capacity : 2,000 results
- Printer : External Thermal Printer
- Display : 4.3 inch Color Touch LCD screen
- Interface : USB
- Optional function : Bluetooth
||Urine Analyzer is using with UriDoctor 2AC and 11 only
||Using with UriDoctor urine analyzer
||Bld, Bil, Uro, Ket, Pro, Nit, Glu, pH, S.G, Lue, AsA